Full Java API Reference for Integration Server and other products

Hi,

I find strange no answer was given to this topic “How to incorporate webMethods API documentation into Eclipse?”:

a context-sensitive documentation (Javadoc) of webMethods’ API in Eclipse would be very useful - just like for Java itself. Unfortunately, none of the webMethods libraries linked in a new project’s Java Build Path are pre-configured with a referenced Javadoc location.

So I created a new feature request: #08334

Right now, any API reference is very hard to find in the documentation website.

Before the new documentation website design, the Java API would be easily found with the remaining docs of a product, but now it is hidden somehow and I can only find partial information using the search tools.

Is there a clear way of accessing all the API references from one place?

Help!

Thank You.

1 Like

Hi Gerardo,
Thanks for this, I am the new Product Manager for Integration & Microservice Runtime at Software AG and it is these kind of topics that I will be focusing on in the future as part of our developer out reach.

Ease of use & documentation will be at the core of our tooling for the future, so big improvement related to this will be arriving soon.

regards
John

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.