This article describes the step-by-step process of creating a FlowService in webMethods.io New Flow Editor for the data sync between SAP Cloud for Customer “CorporateAccount” business object and Marketo “Companies” business object.
- User needs to have a working SAP Cloud for Customer account, to log into the SAP CRM tenant
- User needs to have a working Marketo account, to log into the Marketo tenant
- Access permission for SAP C4C APIs and Marketo APIs
- Working webMethods.io tenant
Steps to create flowservice for SAP C4C CorporateAccount to Marketo Companies data sync in webMethods.io:
1. Login to webMethods.io integration
2. Click on Project and navigate to FlowServices
3. Create a flowservice and add a name.
4. Create I/O fields:
5. Start typing try and select Try...Catch... from dropdown options.
6. To add a comment click on the dots on the right side of the control and select “Comment“ from the dropdown.
7. Start typing transform and select Transform Pipeline from dropdown
8. Select the map icon on the right-hand side to hardcode values:
9. Double click on the field names on the right-hand side to hardcode values and hardcode “ logRecordStatusFlag“ to true
10. Set below value for sapQuery:
ChangedOn ge datetimeoffset'%fromDateString%' and ChangedOn le datetimeoffset'%toDateString%'
11. Start Typing Do and Add Do-Until loop
12. Next, Add SAPC4C connector
Click on Dropdown next to Connector name and select Add Custom Operation
13. Create New account by clicking on the + button
Provide all details and click on Save. Make sure caching metadata is enabled.
Fill in name and description fields.
Select Query on “Select Operation“ screen.
On Next screen Select “CorporateAccount“
Select the required output fields:
Review and click on done
14. Map I/O for the operation as below:
15. Next step: start typing Repeat and select “Repeat“:
Select Below document in repeat block:
16. Add Transform pipeline step and in the mapping Output from the Connector invocation should be mapped as below:
17. Select If block in the next step:
18. Next use Append to document list:
Do the mapping as below:
Add transform pipeline outside repeat block as shown below:
Do the mapping as below:
19. Add if condition as below:
20. Next, search for Marketo and add Marketo from the list:
Select upsertMarketoCompanies from the list. If its not present add custom operation and follow process similar to step 13 to create a new custom operation.
Click on below icon to add a new account :
21. Add transform pipeline to drop unwanted variables and update “Until“ condition as below:
22. Add catch block to get error details:
23. Click on run button on top right :
Provide input values and click on run:
You will get below result: