First...

… time poking around / playig with B2B Cloud (in fact, with the SAG Cloud, period).

Anyone else already explored that area in or or since the 10.3 release? If so, what were your most interesting findings? Anythnig that was surprising to you? Especially well realized features? Issues/problems that encountered and couldn’t go around?

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

I am currently exploring the latest version of B2B Cloud iPaaS and the features/options resembles that of a On-Premise Trading Networks. You will get more details on the below link and I will post more details as soon I complete my POC/T.

http://techcommunity.softwareag.com/ecosystem/documentation/webmethods/B2B_Cloud/boc1-1-0/index.htm

It would have been good if SAG has come up with one stop iPaaS solution (like Dell Boomi) which can leverage all the below integration concepts: (Correct me if I am wrong)

Integration
B2B (Trading Networks)
MDM/Hub (Master Data Management/Hub)
API Management

1 Like

Hey Mahesh, thanks for reaching out. Will gladly cooperate/participate in sharing with you whatever I find, too.

As far as your ask, my understanding is that it can all be reached via webm products albeit in a more modular way. I’m pretty confident you could design an image based on those products in sag and script-install it into a cohesive solution. It might end up being more work though, but might be more flexible, too.

That being said, I’m unsure from a licensing standpoint what it’d look like for clients to juggle with those.

Same here will keep exploring the B2B on Cloud site.

So far it is very interesting and UI with basic features in place and UI is stunning.

HTH,
RMG

Hello,

Same here and trying to handson and exploring continues on B2B Cloud portal.

So far my experience with it is very user friendly it covers basic TN/TNC functionalities with PP,P-Rules, Doc-Types,Delivery Methods etc…and looks stunning UI.

HTH,
RMG

2 Likes

[quote=Mahesh K. Sreenivas]
Hi,

I am currently exploring the latest version of B2B Cloud iPaaS and the features/options resembles that of a On-Premise Trading Networks. You will get more details on the below link and I will post more details as soon I complete my POC/T.

http://techcommunity.softwareag.com/ecosystem/documentation/webmethods/B2B_Cloud/boc1-1-0/index.htm

It would have been good if SAG has come up with one stop iPaaS solution (like Dell Boomi) which can leverage all the below technologies: (Correct me if I am wrong)

Integration
B2B (Trading Networks)
MDM/Hub (Master Data Management/Hub)
API Management[/quote
]
MK, So are you expecting those all sub-portals/Digital features to be available as on one stop iPAAS Portal :))-

Cheers!
RMG