Extracting output form an IS service and passing it to another IS service from MFT Event

What product/components do you use and which version/fix level are you on?

Managed-File-Transfer

Is your question related to the free trial, or to a production (customer) instance?

What are you trying to achieve? Please describe it in detail.

How to use an MFT event to pass a variable taken from one IS service to another IS service in the same event.

Do you get any error messages? Please provide a full error message screenshot and log file.

As seen in the screenshot, I’m attempting to extract the output from an IS service. This is effective.

However, it doesn’t work when I try to use the extracted output as one of the inputs to another IS service.
I tried passing it between square brackets and braces, but to no avail.

Have you installed all the latest fixes for the products and systems you are using?

Yes

If I understand correctly, bogo is the output field in your first IS service and you are capturing the output value on a variable ‘bogo’. The second bog becomes a server variable in the context of MFT event. The expression in the format {bogo} will have the value you got as the output from the first service. Please pass the value as {bogo} and it should work fine.

Thanks,
Bhaskar

It doesn’t work -I’ve tried braces as well as brackets but no luck

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.