Exception during attempt to register Trigger

I have installed IS 9.7 and all is looking good. However after bringing our application code over from 8.2 and starting the IS I am seeing the following server.log errors for just 3 of our trigger queues, all others are fine, has anyone seen this and is it truly an error? The reason I ask is because these document types truly do exist when I look for them via MWS and the trigger queues show enabled. I have tried recreating the doc and trigger, but still get this error on these…

2015-02-13 10:56:22 CST [ISS.0098.0055E] Exception during attempt to register Trigger: com.wm.app.b2b.server.dispatcher.exceptions.InvalidDocumentException: [ISS.0098.9006] No matching Document Type exists for YRCW_CRM_CaseMgmt_Docs_UnresolvedCasePros.doc:unresolvedCasePros
2015-02-13 10:56:23 CST [ISS.0098.0055E] Exception during attempt to register Trigger: com.wm.app.b2b.server.dispatcher.exceptions.InvalidDocumentException: [ISS.0098.9006] No matching Document Type exists for YRCW_ESB_BRMS_Docs.docs:auditDoc
2015-02-13 10:56:24 CST [ISS.0098.0055E] Exception during attempt to register Trigger: com.wm.app.b2b.server.dispatcher.exceptions.InvalidDocumentException: [ISS.0098.9006] No matching Document Type exists for YRCW_CRM_Docs_TerritoryData.doc:RGN425B

Any ideas?

Thanks, Diane

Did you try sync documents to broker?

Yes, I synced the documents first thing and then have also done some unpublish/republish of the docs and recreation of the triggers and still no luck

Hi,

We have faced similar issue in our env. This issue mainly appears when the package contains the triggers get loaded before loading the package containing doctype.

So to resolve this issue add a package dependency such that it will load the package that contains doctype before loading the package that contains triggers.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue or not.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhishek

You were correct, I’ve added the Package Dependencies and we now have a clean server.log at startup time.

Thank you!