Errors with Process_Archive Package after upgrade to 10.3.0.0

We just upgraded to 10.3.0.0 and we’re trying to run the Process_Archive package. The package fails because on an insert into PRA_PROCESS_STEP, the package tries to insert into the column SYSTEM but on the table it’s actually SYSTEM_. If I add an underscore to the package it works properly. Wondering if someone knows if this is a known issue with webMethods 10.3.0.0.

EXECUTE immediate ‘insert into PRA_PROCESS_STEP
(
USERNAME ,
SYSTEM ,
SUBPROCESSKEY ,
STEPITERATION ,
STEPID ,
STATUS ,
SERVERID ,
ROLENAME ,
PIPELINEFLAG ,
PIPELINE ,
INSTANCEITERATION ,
INSTANCEID ,
INSERTTIMESTAMP ,
AUDITTIMESTAMP ,
ATRESTTIMESTAMP
)
VALUES (:1,:2,:3,:4,:5,:6,:7,:8,:9,:10,:11,:12,:13,:14, :15)’
USING v_pra_process_step(i). USERNAME ,
v_pra_process_step(i).SYSTEM ,
v_pra_process_step(i).SUBPROCESSKEY ,
v_pra_process_step(i).STEPITERATION ,
v_pra_process_step(i).STEPID ,
v_pra_process_step(i).STATUS ,
v_pra_process_step(i).SERVERID ,
v_pra_process_step(i).ROLENAME ,
v_pra_process_step(i).PIPELINEFLAG ,
v_pra_process_step(i).PIPELINE ,
v_pra_process_step(i).INSTANCEITERATION ,
v_pra_process_step(i).INSTANCEID ,
v_pra_process_step(i).INSERTTIMESTAMP ,
v_pra_process_step(i).AUDITTIMESTAMP ,
v_pra_process_step(i).ATRESTTIMESTAMP ;

Hi Patrick,

please check which version of the DC_10.3_DBS Fix you have installed in your system and make sure, that you have migrated the database schema for ISCoreAudit, ProcessAudit and Archiving to latest version with DB Configurator after installing the Fix.

Regards,
Holger

We are going with DC_10.3_DBS_Fix11. When I run the select on the Component Level it returns 97 for the PRA component, which I assume is correct. Is there a way to validate that?

SELECT MAX(COMPONENT_LEVEL)
FROM WMWORKFLOW_ARCHIVE.COMPONENT_EVENT where COMPONENT_CD = ‘PRA’ AND component_event = ‘INSTALL’
and event_dt = (select max(event_dt) from WMWORKFLOW_ARCHIVE.component_event where component_cd = ‘PRA’ AND component_event = ‘INSTALL’);

Hi Patrick,

there is an option in DB configurator itself to either get the list of installed versions from the DB schema as well as to print the available versions based on the installation directory (where the DB Configurator and Scripts are installed).

Regards,
Holger

Thanks. I’ve been able to track down all of the sql in the common folder and I can see where the table is altered to have the column changed from SYSTEM to SYSTEM_. But what I can’t find is the recreation of the package to use the altered column name. I’ll keep trying to figure it out but manually making the update to the sql package works fine.

Could be a miss in the packaging itself part of the DBS and it sounds like a minor bug within the sql scripts itself. Glad to hear you were able to tracing it down!!

Have a SAG ticket opened and report the bug if you have not done so.

-RMG

Hi Patrick,

you might want to open an incident with SAG to get this checked and (if neccessary) fixed officially.

Regards,
Holger