Errors while starting the TN console

Hi friends, When i start the TN ,after i enter the username and password i get the following errors and the TN console exits.I start the Integration Server thro command prompt…My integration server runs well
plss help

Title:wm.tn.admin:startup
Message:There was a database error fetching the model version information from your database.
(0) java.lang.IllegalStateException: The main connection to the datastore has not been

initialized. Check the Trading Networks JDBC connection pool.
(1) java.lang.IllegalStateException: The main connection to the datastore has not been

initialized. Check the Trading Networks JDBC connection pool.
Class: com.wm.app.tn.db.DatastoreException
Stack Trace : java.lang.IllegalStateException: The main connection to the datastore has not been initialized. Check the

Trading Networks JDBC connection pool. java.lang.IllegalStateException: The main connection to the datastore
has not been initialized. Check the Trading Networks JDBC connection pool.
java.lang.IllegalStateException: The main connection to the datastore has not been initialized. Check the
Trading Networks JDBC connection pool. at com.wm.app.tn.db.Datastore.getConnection(Datastore.java:268) at
com.wm.app.tn.db.Datastore.getDBMetaData(Datastore.java:505) at com.wm.app.tn.db.Datastore.init(Datastore.java:175) at
wm.tn.admin.startup(admin.java:674) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at
java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.JavaService.baseInvoke(JavaService.java:287)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.process(InvokeManager.java:554) at
com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.StatisticsProcessor.process(StatisticsProcessor.java:44) at
com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.ServiceCompletionImpl.process(ServiceCompletionImpl.java:221) at
com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.ValidateProcessor.process(ValidateProcessor.java:49) at
com.wm.app.b2b.server.ACLManager.process(ACLManager.java:194) at
com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.DispatchProcessor.process(DispatchProcessor.java:39) at
com.wm.app.b2b.server.AuditLogManager.process(AuditLogManager.java:384) at
com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.invoke(InvokeManager.java:486) at
com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.invoke(InvokeManager.java:359) at
com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceManager.invoke(ServiceManager.java:246) at
com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceManager.invoke(ServiceManager.java:128) at
com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceManager.invoke(ServiceManager.java:100) at
com.wm.app.b2b.server.SessionInvoke.run(Session.java:705) at com.wm.util.pool.PooledThread.run(PooledThread.java:105)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

Abhi,

Please make sure the JDBC Pools for TN executing fine or not??Did your executed DB scripts for TN successfully?? When did you last connected to your TN via Console??

HTH,
RMG

Hi rmg,JDBC pools for the TN is throwin errors it says “error establishing socket.connection refused”.Its been 3-4 days bac that i connected to TN console

Abhi, the problem is that IS is not able to connect to TN database. There canbe many reasons…verify IP,port, db userid, pwd etc…

Abhi,

It indicates your IS/TN connection to the network is unreachable,your sysadmins or wMAdmin can help you on this.Since you already connected the same system before so the issue might not be with ip,user/pwd etc…Also just make sure your IS OS is up and running.

HTH,
RMG