Error with analytic engine

Hello,

I have this error when I start Anlalitycs engine :
(OPTIMIZE) [Analytic Engine v9.12.0.0.DbMigrationFactory.UnknownKey] 2019-02-18 08:47:10.947 CET ERROR: Cannot retrieve current DB Version. Cannot Find COMPONENT_CD ‘OPT_AE_ANL’ in INSTALLED_COMPONENT view.
(OPTIMIZE) [Analytic Engine v9.12.0.0.Stack.UnknownKey] 2019-02-18 08:47:10.948 CET ERROR: Unable to start the engine.
(OPTIMIZE) [Analytic Engine v9.12.0.0.Stack.UnknownKey] 2019-02-18 08:47:10.948 CET ERROR: java.lang.NullPointerException: null
at com.webMethods.optimize.migration.DbMigrationFactory.createAnalysisDbMigrationInstance(DbMigrationFactory.java:59)
at com.webMethods.optimize.migration.DbMigration.migrateAnalysis(DbMigration.java:108)
at com.webMethods.optimize.migration.DbMigration.migrate(DbMigration.java:63)
at com.webMethods.optimize.stack.Stack.performMigration(Stack.java:353)
at com.webMethods.optimize.service.external.util.HttpWSServer.startEngineServices(HttpWSServer.java:182)
at com.webMethods.optimize.service.external.util.HttpWSServer.start(HttpWSServer.java:162)
at com.webMethods.optimize.stack.Stack.(Stack.java:70)
at com.webMethods.optimize.stack.Stack.main(Stack.java:396)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at org.tanukisoftware.wrapper.WrapperStartStopApp.run(WrapperStartStopApp.java:400)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.webMethods.optimize.migration.DbMigrationFactory.createAnalysisDbMigrationInstance(DbMigrationFactory.java:59)
at com.webMethods.optimize.migration.DbMigration.migrateAnalysis(DbMigration.java:108)
at com.webMethods.optimize.migration.DbMigration.migrate(DbMigration.java:63)
at com.webMethods.optimize.stack.Stack.performMigration(Stack.java:353)
at com.webMethods.optimize.service.external.util.HttpWSServer.startEngineServices(HttpWSServer.java:182)
at com.webMethods.optimize.service.external.util.HttpWSServer.start(HttpWSServer.java:162)
at com.webMethods.optimize.stack.Stack.(Stack.java:70)
at com.webMethods.optimize.stack.Stack.main(Stack.java:396)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at org.tanukisoftware.wrapper.WrapperStartStopApp.run(WrapperStartStopApp.java:400)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

I have thois error since I change the user OPTIMIZE_USER (OPTIMIZE_USER=webmbam, and I have created the user on UNIX server)

Could you help me?

Have you ran the database component for optimize? The error is due to the missing dB objects.

Cannot retrieve current DB Version. Cannot Find COMPONENT_CD ‘OPT_AE_ANL’ in INSTALLED_COMPONENT view.

Thanks.

I change “map DB pools” at Administration->DefineEnvironnement for process.work and it’s ok.

Howether, Discovery failed with Integration Server asset.

UniversalMessaging, EntireX and My webMethods assets working fine.

When I launch “system Information” all components are working fine.

To My webMethods-> System Settings → Servers, check Server Status return “available” for all components.

Could you help me to find this orgin of failed please?

Hi Alexandre,

Can you please follow the below steps. In my view it’s a problem with the DB itself.

1. Shutdown all the servers.
  2. Invoke db configurator.bat/sh file under /common/db/bin/
  3. Recreate the db (It will delete the schema and create all the db tables)
  4. Start all the servers and check for the problem.

With Regards,
Nayan