error when creating a web service provider

I’m trying to create a web service provider based on an existing flow service. I’m using all defaults in the wizard and I get the following error –

Exception occured during generation of WSDL for service xxx: com.wm.xsd.component.XSChoice cannot be cast to com.wm.xsd.component.XSSequence

– My flow service takes as input a doctype that was created from an XSD schema which does NOT have any “Choice”…the elements are under “sequence” only (see xsd below). The flow service has no outputs.

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<xs:schema xmlns:xs=“[URL]http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema[/URL]” elementFormDefault=“qualified”>
<xs:element name=“Person”>
xs:complexType
xs:sequence
<xs:element name=“personalDetails” minOccurs=“0”>
xs:complexType
xs:sequence
<xs:element name=“firstName” type=“xs:string”/>
<xs:element name=“lastName” type=“xs:string”/>
</xs:sequence>
</xs:complexType>
</xs:element>
</xs:sequence>
</xs:complexType>
</xs:element>
</xs:schema>

Hi Karthik,
Your schema is working absolutely fine. Which version of IS you are trying?
See whether you have all fixes in place. Please let me know more info so that i can
help you with the solution.

regards,
kam

Hi Karthik,
I have exactly the same error using WM 8.2.2
How did you manage to do so ?

Regards,

Benoit.

please check if you are providing the complete reference of the document or not.
eg if doc is present in abc(package)/d(folder)/document1. If you provide complete referenced name as the name of the document in the input of the flowservice on which you want to create the provider then you may get the error. Instead of this try giving only the name (in this case document1) and try.

Hi,

Thanks for your help. I finally managed to generate the WSDL. The solution was given by the support : when I created the WM schema from the XSD, I set “Content Model compliance” to “Strict”, because of that the docment property “model type” was “choice” instead of “unordered”.

Regards,
Benoit.