Error: Upload for execution of process

Hi,

I need some wisdom, when i try to build and upload my process y have the next error:

Error: Upload for execution of process “PROCESS” failed.
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: org.eclipse.swt.SWTError: No more handles
at com.webMethods.process.metadatadeployer.actions.UploadMetadataAction.run(UploadMetadataAction.java:184)
at com.webMethods.process.generator.actions.GenerateProcessAction.run(GenerateProcessAction.java:349)
at com.webMethods.process.generator.actions.GenerateProcessAction.run(GenerateProcessAction.java:92)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.PluginAction.runWithEvent(PluginAction.java:251)
at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.handleWidgetSelection(ActionContributionItem.java:583)
at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.access$2(ActionContributionItem.java:500)
at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem$6.handleEvent(ActionContributionItem.java:452)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:84)
… 24 more

what do you suggest to fix it??

thx

Is it happening for all processes or only to a particular process?
Is that process really big?[COLOR=#000000][/color]

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

Hello mja4wm,

All this is happening with one process, and yes, it is really big

Try increasing the maximum memory of Designer to > 1200M
Run below command from command prompt:
eclipse -vm C:\webMethods7\jvm\win150\bin\java.exe -console -consoleLog -debug -vmargs -Xmx1200M
This should fix the issue.
Also check for any fixes for this issue in empower

HTH
Mervin

Hi, maybe you not gonna believe me but just i restart the Designer and build&upload the process and all is fine :D, the problem has been replicated several times and just with restart the designer all is fine, i dont know why.

Thanks anyway.

glad that it worked… i think restart of designer freed up some memory…