Error(s) occurred while closing adapter connections

Hi All,

I am getting the below error when i ran my service, which internally update the backend table status

com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: [ART.117.4018] Adapter Runtime (Adapter Service): Error while closing transactions at service completion Error:[ART.117.4015] Adapter Runtime (Adapter Service): Error(s) occurred while closing adapter connections.
[ART.117.4015] Adapter Runtime (Adapter Service): Error(s) occurred while closing adapter connections…
[ART.117.4015] Adapter Runtime (Adapter Service): Error(s) occurred while closing adapter connections.
[ART.117.4015] Adapter Runtime (Adapter Service): Error(s) occurred while closing adapter connections.

My code is like below
Scheduler service calls 4 transaction initiate services
each initiate transaction service contains the flow like beloe

Select the data from tables where status is x
Loop over on the document list
update the status to Inprocess
submit the document to TN
update the status to Compelted

Here i am using Local_Transaction as JDBC connection type and backend system is BAAN.

If i sue the connection type as No_Transaction, getting another error like the connection is being used by parent transaction :sad:.

Could any one help me out how to resolve the above problem.

Thanks & Regards,
Nagendra Kumar.R

Do you have explicit Transaction management in place???

If so make sure you have kept the start,commit/rollback steps properly for different adapetr service invocations.

HTH

hello,

when you said the update the status to inprocess, is it the batch update ??? if not then how you are doing Explicite transaction management (start,committ,rollback)? … and the error which you are getting, where exactly its happening is it while you are trying to update status as “Inprocess” or “Completed”.

Question for you, say if one the status updates fails and you goes into catch block … are you rolling it back for only one update ???

-nD

Hi all,

Yes, i am rolling back only last updated one.

Is there any chance to use NO_Transaction with out use start/commit/rollback services explicitly.

Thanks.

yes, No_transactions are supposed to be used without explicit start/commit/rollback … transaction management is done implicitely there…

@devexpert

Any solution to this problem. ? I am also getting the same issue in my update adapter.

Hi,

it might be worth to consider the following:

Use a No_Transaction connection for the select statement (No transaction handling needed at all).

Inside the loop at the first step start the transaction, then add the try-catch block with the upate statements.
Try block should end with commit transaction, catch block should end with rollbackTransaction.

Regards,
Holger