Error related to pub.json:jsonStringToDocument

I’m new to webMethods and request some hep on the below error. I’m receiving this error message for a payload which gives successful result in the next run. The payload is entirely same with no change at all. But not sure why suddenly this error pops up, though the interface works correctly all the other times.

Error: org.codehaus.jackson.JsonParseException: Unexpected character (‘E’ (code 69)): expected a valid value (number, String, array, object, ‘true’, ‘false’ or ‘null’) at [Source: java.io.ByteArrayInputStream@435c3790; line: 1, column: 2]

Error Occured in " GE_PredixRealTrackPMO_Opportunity_Services " package for service " GE_PredixRealTrackPMO_Opportunity_Services.Services:processPWOpportunity " >> pub.json:jsonStringToDocument

Welcome to community Archana.

From the error point of view, looks like a data issue that is having invalid data during first time when the service is converting it to document. Try to debug and compare the values in the string that is being passed to service pub.json:jsonStringToDocument in both scenarios. Might be that should give the difference in inputs.

Sure Firoz! I will try that. Thanks you the quick response.