Error Loging into TN TRNSERV000012000114

Hello,
We are running WM6.0.1 on a sun solaris platform. We have our TN database in an Oracel 8i RDBMS and recently we started getting the following error once in a while…

TRNSERV.000012.000114
Could not get profile summary (username=Jnatarajan)com.wm.app.tn.profile.ProfileStoreException
Could not retrieve Custom Fields from database (0) java.sql.SQLException: [wm-cjdbc32-0014][Oracle JDBC Driver]No more data available to read. (1) java.sql.SQLException: [wm-cjdbc32-0014][Oracle JDBC Driver]No more data available to read.

Has any one seen this problem. Its odd because after this error occurs every thing is back to normal and we can log in but this happens atleast once a day.
Regards,
JN

It might be because your JDBC Connection getting expired or something. I am not sure though. Could you please check the connection pool and see if there is restart of the TN database during night or so which cause the JDBC connection issue.
Worst case you can write a service which will refresh the connection in an interval.

We had a similar issue when attempting to retrieve a profile with an invalid PartnerID. Hopefully this will help.

Yes I agree with Adam, try to access TN with a user having Admin or TNAdmin access or with a partner user (DUNS number).