Error in wm.prt.status:controlTrigger

Hello,
I am not able to start my business process instance. I am publishing JMS message to UM and could see that document is pushed to UM. But the below error is present in webMethods triggers section:
wm.prt.status:controlTrigger :slight_smile:
com.wm.app.b2b.server.dispatcher.exceptions.MessagingSubsystemException: com.wm.app.b2b.server.dispatcher.exceptions.MessagingSubsystemException: com.pcbsys.nirvana.client.nChannelNotFoundException: Channel could not be found on the server:Find : /wm/is/wm/prt/status/ChangeCommand

In server logs could see the below error:
com.pcbsys.nirvana.client.nChannelNotFoundException: Channel could not be found on the server:Find : /wm/is/wm/prt/status/ChangeCommand
Caused by: com.pcbsys.nirvana.client.nChannelNotFoundException: Channel could not be found on the server:Find : /wm/is/wm/prt/status/ChangeCommand

I want to trigger my BPM by subscribing my JMS message document. I am using webMethods 10.15 version and the products are on latest fix.
MWS:
|Version:| |10.15.0.1.49|
|Build Date:| |2022-08-29|
|Installed Fixes:| |SBPPortal_10.7.0_Fix1|

Please let me know if anyone has fixed this issue.

Hi,

please check the “Administering Process Engine” Guide, Chapter 4 for the section “Configuring Process Engine to Work with Universal Messaging”.
Most likely you missed the part where the Topics “PERestart” and “PEBroadcast” need to be created on UM.
Please check the WmPRT package for correct UM url.
Under Settings, section Messaging check if the PE_NONTRANSACTIONAL_ALIAS points to the proper UM.

Regards,
Holger

Hi Holger,

Thank you for replying.
I have done below tasks:
Configured PFRestart and PEBroadcast in UM

Have pointed PE_NONTRANSACTIONAL_ALIAS to correct UM:

In WmPRT package homepage i could see the below errors:

In webMethods triggers section, below error is shown:

Kindly help me on this.

Hi,
The error was solved using the methods posted above and also by doing document sync with UM.
Thanks for great help

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.