Error found after reloading package comwmlangflowFlowException comwmlangxmlWMDocumentException I ...

I run in to some problem after importing a package, viewing from developer some flow have all it’s details steps missing and when view from IS console packages-> management-> <package> link I got the following error,

com.wm.lang.flow.FlowException: com.wm.lang.xml.WMDocumentException: [ISC.0042.9325] Element is missing end tag

Ran into problems of restarting the WM-6.1 Integration service.Below is the error message

com.wm.util.coder.InvalidDatatypeException: com.wm.lang.xml.WMDocumentException:
[ISC.0042.9325] Element <null> is missing end tag
at com.wm.util.coder.XMLCoder.decode(XMLCoder.java:311)
at com.wm.util.coder.Coder.readFromFile(Coder.java:140)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.PackageManager.getManifest(PackageManager.java:2230)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.PackageManager.getManifest(PackageManager.java:2194)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.PackageManager.getAllManifests(PackageManager.java:2169)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.PackageManager.loadPackages(PackageManager.java:326)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.PackageManager.init(PackageManager.java:218)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.Server.run(Server.java:272)

Not sure what exactly got changed which is not allowing to start the IS.
How to get the IS started up? No hints even from the IS server log.

This is happening when IS is looking at the manifest.v3 file that is in the root of one of the packages. At log level 4 there should be message that states the name of the package being loaded.

One of the manifest.v3 files got corrupted and has a non-terminated XML element called null. Possibly some recent package install or upgrade could have caused the problem or a failed save to an edit on a package property that is stored in the manifest file.

One way to find it is to grep for all manifest.v3 files under the IntegrationServer/packages directory for the string “<null>”.

HTH,
Fred