Error com.wm.net.email.SmtpClient : SAG 105

Hi, im newbie at SoftwareAG, can someone help me ? im using wm105.
I tried to create a service where the service invokes: “pub.client:smtp”, when I try to run it, I always get a response like below:

com.wm.net.email.SmtpClient.(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/io/InputStream;ILjava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/util/Properties;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)V

Can anyone give me help how do I deal with this? is there some kind of config that I need to do in the smtp setup.
Thankyou.

A couple of hints

1. 10.5 is an older version of IS , please ensure you have the latest fixes installed.
  2. More details about the service are available at https://documentation.softwareag.com/webmethods/microservices_container/msc10-5/10-5_MSC_PIE_webhelp/index.html
    Please check if this helps you.
  3. Also do check the error log under admin UI->Logs-> Error with the stack trace expanded to see if there is more information about the error.

-NP

2 Likes

Hi Mugiwara,

looks like a Java version incompatibility issue.

Please check for the Fixes and the detailed error message as Nagendra sugested.

Regards,
Holger

1 Like

I see, I will try a patch fix to the latest version and I will update the progress again. Thank you for the advice.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.