Error at starting integration server (demo version) - authentication error

Hi!

I recently downloaded webMethods 9.9 demo version and I have problems to install it. I did install it like it was written in the tutorial but when I wanted to start the server (startup.bat) the following error message shows up:

2016-04-22 08:56:57 CEST [ISS.0012.0012E] Authentication of user “null” failed with exception: com.softwareag.security.jaas.principals.SagGeneralSecurityException: SagGeneralSecurityException while parsing assertion com.softwareag.security.jaas.principals.SagGeneralSecurityException: SAML assertion not yet valid
at com.softwareag.security.idp.saml2.SAML2AssertionEngine.parseAssertion(SAML2AssertionEngine.java:315)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.auth.saml.SAMLOSGiManager.getSagSecurityToken(SAMLOSGiManager.java:152)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.auth.jaas.SamlOSGiLoginModule.authenticate(SamlOSGiLoginModule.java:88)
at com.softwareag.security.jaas.login.SagAbstractLoginModule.login(SagAbstractLoginModule.java:281)
at com.softwareag.platform.jaas.proxy.ProxyLoginModule.login(ProxyLoginModule.java:35)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor152.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)
at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.invoke(LoginContext.java:755)
at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.access$000(LoginContext.java:195)
at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext$4.run(LoginContext.java:682)
at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext$4.run(LoginContext.java:680)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.invokePriv(LoginContext.java:680)
at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.login(LoginContext.java:587)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.AuthenticationManager.authenticate_JAAS(AuthenticationManager.java:149)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.AuthenticationManager.authenticate(AuthenticationManager.java:94)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.HTTPState.getSAMLAuthenticatedUser(HTTPState.java:1160)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.HTTPState.getAuthenticatedUser(HTTPState.java:913)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.HTTPState.processHeader(HTTPState.java:280)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.Dispatch.processHeader(Dispatch.java:271)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.Dispatch.run(Dispatch.java:368)
at com.wm.util.pool.PooledThread.run(PooledThread.java:127)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: com.softwareag.security.jaas.principals.SagGeneralSecurityException: SAML assertion not yet valid
at com.softwareag.security.idp.saml2.SAML2AssertionEngine.parseAssertion(SAML2AssertionEngine.java:162)
… 23 more

I have windows 10, if this has an influence on it.

Could you help me please…

Hi,

Below link address the issue with resolution.

https://empower.softwareag.com/sl24sec/SecuredServices/KCFullTextASP/viewing/view.asp?prdfamily=Integration&KEY=121393-13775761&DSN=PIVOTAL&DST=TCD

Any resolution for this?

The link isnt working anymore.

Let us know what is the issue that you are facing and attach the server/error logs.