EnterpriseOne Adapter error

I am having problem with my EONe adapter, I will hit the error below once in a while and the impact of this error will lead to lots of data not able to synch over to JDE. Anyone know why? Appreciate your help. Thanks.

Adapter Runtime (Adapter Service): Unable to invoke adapter service LAF_EIP_WorkOrderNotifyTarget.Bsfn:F4801BeginDocument.
[ADA.7180.1018] SystemException: Fatal exception thrown when executing BSFN Method.
Fail to execute BSFNMethod com.jdedwards.system.kernel.CallObjectSystemException: Server problem. The server may still be available, but because of state information, the entire unit-of-work must be resubmitted

That is a generic message that can have multiple causes. For us, the 3 most common causes have been that the bsfn is taking longer to complete that we had allowed (ie the timeout setting on the adapter connection configuration was too short), the bsfn isn’t compiled properly, or the bsfn isn’t properly handling an error and has hung up on the erp server. You should increase the log level to debug and find the location of the jasdebug log file for your connection. (You should have this set in the adapter connection properties). There is usually enough information in there to figure out what went wrong. If there is not enough info here, then you may need to get your ERP administrators to turn on debug logging on their side while you attempt to reproduce the issue.

If you haven’t yet resolved it, can you post the complete error