Enable to open developer from TN

Hello all

when iam trying to open developer from TN iam getting an error message as below:

Error Message: [ TRNCONS.000000.0000013]
Error starting the developer.
See sytem Administrator.

can anyone guide me how to rectify this?

Thanks in advance
Ramesh Naidu

Ramesh,

Please use the search option in this site and use keyword “Error starting the developer”,you will find different results where users faced the similar issue.

HTH,
RMG

hai RMG

i went through the thread you mentioned earlier but i couldnt still resolve my problem. i checked the path in console.cnf file in TNConsole dir also. Here is the detail error that iam getting while trying to open developer from TN Console.

ErrorMessage:
<errorid> TRNCONS.000000.000013 </errorid>
<errorlevel> ERROR </errorlevel>
<serverversion> </serverversion>
<servername> </servername>
<serverhostname> </serverhostname>
<clientversion> </clientversion>
<clienthostname> </clienthostname>
<username> </username>
<classname> TNMainFrame </classname>
<methodname> openB2BDeveloper </methodname>
<errortime> Tue May 03 14:12:46 EDT 2005 </errortime>
<errortext> Error starting The Developer. </errortext>
<additionalerrortext> </additionalerrortext>
<suggestedactions> See system administrator. </suggestedactions>

<exception> <superexception>com.wm.ui2.UiException: failed to invoke proxy method
null
::com.wm.proxy.ProxyException: failed to invoke proxy method
null

at com.wm.proxy.ApplicationProxy.invokeInstanceMethod(ApplicationProxy.java:167)

at com.wm.proxy.ApplicationProxy.invokeInstanceMethod(ApplicationProxy.java:179) … and so on

thanks
Ramesh

hai RMG

i went through the thread you mentioned earlier but i couldnt still resolve my problem. i checked the path in console.cnf file in TNConsole dir also. Here is the detail error that iam getting while trying to open developer from TN Console.

ErrorMessage:
<errorid> TRNCONS.000000.000013 </errorid>
<errorlevel> ERROR </errorlevel>
<serverversion> </serverversion>
<servername> </servername>
<serverhostname> </serverhostname>
<clientversion> </clientversion>
<clienthostname> </clienthostname>
<username> </username>
<classname> TNMainFrame </classname>
<methodname> openB2BDeveloper </methodname>
<errortime> Tue May 03 14:12:46 EDT 2005 </errortime>
<errortext> Error starting The Developer. </errortext>
<additionalerrortext> </additionalerrortext>
<suggestedactions> See system administrator. </suggestedactions>

<exception> <superexception>com.wm.ui2.UiException: failed to invoke proxy method
null
::com.wm.proxy.ProxyException: failed to invoke proxy method
null

at com.wm.proxy.ApplicationProxy.invokeInstanceMethod(ApplicationProxy.java:167)

at com.wm.proxy.ApplicationProxy.invokeInstanceMethod(ApplicationProxy.java:179) … and so on

thanks
Ramesh

Ramesh,

A few months ago, I was also having problems when opening Developer from TN. I created a ticket with webMethods and it turned out that it had to do with the fact that I had FP 1 installed for the Developer. The support technician pointed me to the following URL to help me resolve my problem:
[url=“http://advantage.webmethods.com/cgi-bin/advantage/main.jsp?w=0&s=3270725013&targChanId=bookshelf_developer#536882058”]http://advantage.webmethods.com/cgi-bin/advantage/main.jsp?w=0&s=3270725013&targChanId=bookshelf_developer#536882058[/url]

If you have FP 1 installed, go to that site and check out the “webMethods Developer readme 6.1 Feature Pack 1” file.

• Percio

Sorry i am not sure whats the root cause is.

Let c if anyone have better solution.

Thanks Percio, you have really solved my problem quite easily. thanks to RMG also for your keen interest.

i have the FP1 previously but i did not do any changes the console.bat file. By changing the class path there i could resolve the problem.

Percio once again thnks to u
Bye and have a nice day

See now everyone will know the root cause and solves the problem.

Great,

For version 7.1…

Go to TNConsole\config and open the “ini” file in text editor

append {webmethods_home}\Developer\lib\developer.jar in application.classpath and save it.

Run the TNConsole again and check.

Thanks
Ammad

Hello,

I have the same problem using TN Console 6.5. I tried to register myself somehow at advantage, but it seems I am not allowed to. Can you please provide me with the resolution here ? We’re in the project and the time counts :slight_smile:

Regards,
Adam