Software AG has updated our Empower account security, and is introducing a new password expiration policy for our Empower portal and related sites and tools to better serve you. As per this policy, Empower passwords must be reset at least once a year.
Empower users will be notified at least 60 days prior to password expiry. In many cases the Empower login serves for a variety of additional Software AG websites, as well as some important services, such as:
- the Software AG Partner Business Portal (https://partner.softwareag.com)
- the Managed Learning site (https://knowledge.softwareag.com)
- the Software Download Center
- the Software AG Installer
- the Software AG Update Manager
- Software AG Command Central
Therefore, even if you are not immediately affected by this, please be sure to notify all potential users in operations or development teams of this important change.
If you are an Empower user but haven’t recently updated your Empower password, please click the link below to do so from our secure server: