EDI TN Processing

How to process EDI to TN, do I need to have partner profiles, and do I need to pass TN Parms as routing a flat file to TN. What is the usage of EDITPA–I have read documentation but it is not clear what EDITPA is used for??

Monica,
You better go through documentation as you are asking the whole concept of TN with a single question :lol:

Thanks,

No that is not correct, Infact you did not understand my question. I am very well aware of TN processing I do not what is needed to route xmls and flat files. I am working with EDI documents that 9.7 has the built in modules. I am particularly concerned about how to route EDI document–does it follow the same concept as routing a flat file or XML??

Did you try -Map the edi document to a string called “edidata” (the string name is important and should not be modifed) and call wm.tn:receive. I worked on it long time ago, don’t recollect exactly. Please try and let us know.

Thanks,

yes this is what I exactly did…and it made it to TN as an Unknown Transaction. Do I need to pass the TN Parm along with wm.tn:receive service? I also just can’t figure out what is the usage of EDITPA. Documentation is not clear.

Plz share me your input EDI Data and snapshots which gives a bit more clarity.

Thanks,

Monica, plz share me your mail ID, I can send you one rough mapping.

Thanks,

Find the attachment, i wanna share the same to all.

Thanks,

postEDItoTN.docx (34.8 KB)

Follow the steps as shown in the fig. Let us share the implementation result.

Thanks,