DSP to Dowload Files From server to local System

I am having DSP page from which i should be able to download the file given as input(eg: /tmp/alias.txt) to the path specified in the local system(eg:C:).But i am not able to find a service to download files from server to local system.Can anybody help me to solve this problem.

Did you try to use pub.client:ftp service and transfer the files from IS dir to local C:\

HTH,
RMG

Hi,
Thanks for ur reply.But pub.client:ftp helps to establish FTP connection with other system to system installed with Integration server.In this case i need to know credentials of the system invoking my DSP.My DSP may be invoked by several clients.Please provide me solution for this case

I’m having trouble understanding what you are trying to do.

Do you want users go to to a DSP page, choose a file to upload from their file system using a browse button and then upload the file to start an IS service?

What types of files will be uploaded? There are many javascript examples available that show how to upload files to a server. What are you trying to do?

Mark

Hi,
I want users to click on a button and download a specific file from server(System installed with Integration server).Just as downloading an attachment from our mail or downloading a document from a website.

You want a web page running on IS that you can use to download files from the file system of the server where IS has been installed, right?

If I have deciphered your request correctly, you would first create a flow or java service that reads the directory or directories where the files you want to provide are located. The service should only return files of the type you want from only the directory you want. It can return a list of filenames or full path names.

Then write your DSP that calls that service and loops over the results to populate a table with a link to each availalbe file. When the user clicks on the file their browser will attempt to open it using the default viewer for the file type.

HTH,

Mark