The new ARIS 10 SR22 is available and brings a lot of improvements and new features to you!
ARIS is the only tool on the market that fully integrates process mining, process design, and risk and compliance management to cover the entire process lifecycle. The new release will bring these topics even closer together.
Embracing change is the only alternative in the age of digital transformation. High inflation, increased insecurities in supply chains, and the rise of cyber attacks are just some examples of today’s challenges. Changed customer behavior, the need for sustainability paired with ever growing regulations put enormous pressure on companies to be agile and adaptive.
ARIS gives you the tools you need to master your digital transformation and achieve sustainable operational excellence.
Check out the new features of ARIS 10 SR22 and see how they can increase your efficiency.
New process mining features
The new ARIS 10 SR22 brings fantastic new features for ARIS Process Mining, for example, a new Gallery with pre-built accelerators. It helps you to jump-start your Process Mining journey and achieve faster time-to-value. It provides you with a range of pre-defined accelerators that can be installed directly into your tenant, giving you the tools, you need to achieve your business goals in record time.
Another highlight is the advanced process model overlay and augmentation. It enables you to combine views and show your most relevant Process Mining KPIs on your process models, including missing activities, connections, and further findings. You can also augment Process Mining-related KPIs, activities, and connections on an assigned BPMN model, giving you deeper insights into your business processes.
Further new features for ARIS Process Mining include:
- Fine-grained filters: Get context-driven, understandable insights by filtering down to component level.
- Infinity scrolling mode in tables: Examine complete data sets without any restrictions like row limits.
- Advanced user rights management: Control access for each user action (view/edit/delete) and define who can set permissions.
- Insight-to-Action: Trigger process governance workflows based on Process Mining insights using the built-in WYSIWYG editor.
- Delta Lake extraction via JDBC connectivity of Databricks integration: More efficient and flexible approach than point-to-point integrations between individual business applications.
Improved search experience with ARIS for repository and portal
In the ARIS repository search you can now configure which columns you want to see in the search results. You can add or remove columns via a panel that shows the attributes that are currently visible as columns in the search result. You can also reorder individual columns or change the sorting of a column.
Content users can now use the ARIS portal search to find content from one published source, but also to search across all published sources simultaneously.
When you search for content about a certain topic, you will receive a list with numerous results if you are searching in various databases. To narrow down the results, you can now reduce the number of data sources by using one of the databases as a filter. You can further narrow down the result list by selecting one or more object types, or models. You can also bookmark your preferred search filters.
Redesigned and adaptable overview fact sheets
The content overviews fact sheets have been redesigned to simplify and modernize the entry point to detailed process information. The content overviews give you a brief, simple-to-understand summary and overview of pertinent process content.
The “tile” approach known from the home page is now used in the content overviews. For visual orientation, a non-clickable diagram preview is shown (1). The diagram in the diagram preview just provides visual guidance. But you can open the diagram in the respective diagram tab by clicking on the upper right icon. It is also easy to quickly navigate to the connected, underlying, and more comprehensive diagrams. (2) or to other content overviews. (3)
New features for ARIS Risk & Compliance
Multi-tenancy is now available for ARIS Risk & Compliance as well as for confirmation management within the Rollout Add-on extension. Any customizing is applied to all available ARIS tenants. It lays the foundation for further usage in SaaS/Cloud and shared environments and lowers TCO. Administrators can reduce their efforts as one single installation can support multiple tenants.
Further new features for ARIS Risk & Compliance include:
- Issue creation and maintenance is now fully integrated with the ARIS portal providing an improved UI and user journey.
- A workflow-object list with GRC-related operational items can be added to portal items.
- The documentation of control executions via REST API has been improved providing an automatic import from external IT systems.
- Factsheets for GRC items, e.g., ‘Risk’ and ‘Policy’, have been redesigned to deliver clearly structured information.
- Configuration is now possible via administration to simplify, e.g., workflow configuration.
New features and improvements for ARIS Task Mining and RPA
With the new Process Discovery deployment, supporting 300 simultaneous bots and allowing the execution of more user actions, you will experience better performance in your bots. ARIS RPA includes a new API that cannot only deploy and trigger bots but also allows the setup, editing, and customization of new bots in just one server.
Also, the Task Mining release offers some news like the added Ignored Mode feature. This allows you to grey out or exclude unwanted recorded events from the Unified Graph and the exported CSV and BPMN output files.
I hope I caught your interest in learning more about the new ARIS 10 SR22 features in this short summary. You find more details here: