Database connector error in CAF development

Hello Team,

I am actually new to CAF development. I have created a new project in UI perspective in webMethods and I have a database where I would like to expose my tables for insert, update and delete. I have created a database connector called ConnectorDB. I have drag and drop the connector on my view and publish the application to the MWS.

When i checked problems in designer I see something like this
Description Resource Path Location Type
Invalid data binding expression: [validation.error.for.property.expression.value.unableToResolveIdentifier]: Unable to resolve identifier: ConnectorDBRowSet faces-config.xml /AAError2/WebContent/WEB-INF ConnectorDB.rowSet CAF View DDB Problem

I try to login to the page where the database connector has been created, I get the nullpointer exception like below.

Problem accessing /AAError2/integration_process_error.view. Reason:

javax.el.ELException: java.lang.NullPointerException

Caused by:

javax.faces.el.EvaluationException: javax.el.ELException: java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.sun.faces.application.ValueBindingValueExpressionAdapter.getValue(ValueBindingValueExpressionAdapter.java:117)
at com.webMethods.caf.faces.component.table.html.DataTable.getValue(DataTable.java:563)
at com.webMethods.caf.faces.component.table.html.DataTable.getContentProvider(DataTable.java:1714)
at com.webMethods.caf.faces.component.table.html.DataTable.getContentProvider(DataTable.java:1701)
at com.webMethods.caf.faces.component.table.html.DataTable.sort(DataTable.java:1775)
at com.webMethods.caf.faces.component.table.html.DataTable.encodeBegin(DataTable.java:790)
at com.webMethods.caf.faces.component.table.html.AsyncTable.encodeBegin(AsyncTable.java:111)
at com.webMethods.caf.faces.component.util.ComponentUtils.renderComponent(ComponentUtils.java:82)
at com.webMethods.caf.faces.component.util.ComponentUtils.renderComponent(ComponentUtils.java:90)
at com.webMethods.caf.faces.component.util.ComponentUtils.renderComponent(ComponentUtils.java:90)

Can anyone help me on this please? I am not able to move further with this if the issue with database connector is not solved.

Thanking you in advance for your kind cooperation.

Regards,
Lutchumaya Karri Veeranna

have u created d flow service fr the displayi details from the database!??-

Hello Yashwanth,

Thank you for your reply. In fact when I have created the MS SQL database connection in Designer, in MWS the server type was set to JDBC. So when I was opening the page in MWS, I was getting jdbc connection error.

So I updated the server type to MS SQL and publish my app again to MWS. Then it was fine . The table display well and data was retrieved from the database.

Kind Regards,
Lutchumaya