The following Help path
says that a NATPAGE has the following attribute:
Comma separated is definitely wrong in 8.2.6. Semicolon is the correct separator. :!:
This error appears in at least three places in the Help system.
- I checked with the DATEINPUT control and found NO mentioning of the usage hinted at above. Can you give me an example?
- How can custom scipt code obtain a reference to a control, such as a text field or a button on the NATPAGE?
The usual document.getElementById() approach is obviously leading nowhere.
- Is it safe for custom code to hook into the window.onload event handler?
- Are the custom scripts loaded before or after the system scripts?
- Are there certain public “official” toplevel methods or functions which custom code can use to simplify interaction with the NATPAGE?
- Natural code or an Adapter Listener, I assume, can NOT interact with custom script code. True?
I would greatly welcome some more background material about Scripting on NATPAGEs.