Cumulocity IoT is a complete platform that supports rapid start and deployment to quickly prove value of solutions and deliver fast ROI. It is open & independent (device, protocol, IaaS agnostic) that supports different deployment options: cloud, on-premises & edge and is able to grow with customer requirements. Cumulocity IoT combines our leading technologies ranging from secure device, cloud & enterprise integration over streaming & predictive analytics to process automation and application development.
- Apama Integration into Cumulocity IoT Cloud. Using the Cumulocity real-time event processing, you can add your own logic to your IoT solution.
- Cumulocity measurements, events, alarms, and operations are exchanged with Apama in both directions.
- One Apama correlator per tenant, subscribed as application
- Apama is now offered in 3 packages with different sizes per tenant: S=(1 core; 4 GB RAM); M=(2 cores; 8 GB RAM); - L=(4 cores; 16 GB RAM)
- For more information, please visit our website at https://cumulocity.com/guides/apama/overview-analytics/
- Cumulocity IoT Edge is an onsite, single server variant of the proven Cumulocity IoT (core) platform, with Edge specific extensions.
- Cumulocity IoT Edge software and documentation both are currently in beta status.
- Ready to use Cockpit and Device Management Apps
- Real time analytics engine (APAMA)
- Database for historic data storage
- For more information, please visit our website at Documentation - Cumulocity IoT Guides
- The Enterprise Edition of Cumulocity IoT provides several enhancements to the features provided by the Standard Edition.
- Key Features: Managing tenants, Managing user hierarchies, Supporting users in other tenants, Using the Data Broker, Customizing your platform, Storage quota
- For more information, please visit our website at https://www.cumulocity.com/guides/users-guide/enterprise-edition
- For more information, please visit our website at Getting started - Cumulocity IoT Guides
- Lightweight M2M
- LWM2M is a traffic and resource-optimized protocol to remotely manage IoT devices. The protocol is standardized by the Open Mobile Alliance. For more information, see http://openmobilealliance.org/iot/lightweight-m2m-lwm2m. You can connect any device supporting LWM2M to Cumulocity IoT without programming. Instead, you configure how LWM2M devices are mapped to Cumulocity IoT using device protocols.
- For more information, please visit our website at http://www.cumulocity.com/guides/users-guide/optional-services/#lwm2m
Release Notes are available on: https://support.cumulocity.com/hc/en-us/sections/200381323-Announcements