CSV File upload using DSP page and http post data to Flow service as byte or stream.

Hi,

I am trying to get the csv file from user desktop who accessing DSP Page & have a further logic to respond back user with another csv file in hyperlink.

Here in dsp tage used & on submit form action calling a flow service.
accept=“.csv” enctype=“multipart/form-data”>

Here in flow service defined an object as input contentStream also tried with uploadFile i didnt get the data.

Further when i try to use getTransportInfo i dont get the content of file in any form.

Please help me getting this achieved using DSP. :idea:

What content-type did you set?

Also getTransportInfo cannot get you the data to the service it just can give you more information on the content type info…did you check that?

Try *ffdata (stream object) as input and see if that works?

HTH,
RMG

Hi,

ffdata also didnt work it throwed error saying ffdata cannot be null in runtime.

content type i tried both CONTENT="application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.sheet; & CONTENT="application/vnd.ms-excel;

try also application/x-wmflatfile

HTH,
RMG

Still same issue.[FFP.0018.0009] Input parameter ffData cannot be null.

hi ,

Now i got the contentStream after registering to content handler. When i converted the stream to byte and save to file
the data is not saved properly in xls or csv format… Please guide steps to this… Further i want the same filename which user selected through his desktop in DSP page as well to save as same file… :roll:

Please guide me in this…

You need to do the stream to bytes and bytes to string and check the string to make sure it in the csv format…with proper encoding.

You may need to get the filename from getTransportInfo service and see if that gives you the same name.

HTH,
RMG

Hi Aparna, What exactly you did to resolve this issue, added text/csv to the the content handler? Could you please guide me as i am having the same issue.

WM9.12