creation of broker

I know that the following doubt in not to be posted to this forum, but i have no other forum related to general doubt on entirex…

we are going thru the documentation of entirex. I have a doubt regarding how to create a new broker. is it necessary to know what applications are going to talk to broker at the time of creation.

Can anybody have a clue on how to create a new broker(pls supply content or atleast url) i have the complete entirex documentation from the installation cd.

Hi,

I guess you have installed on Win platform. By default, the installation process will create a broker for you.
Start “EntireX Broker Administion”, you would see a broker called “ETB001”. Try to start it up.
The task you have to do next depends on how you use the Broker. Please refer to the section “EntireX Developer Kit” from documentation.

Cheers…Tony

Thanks tony for ur prompt reply.

yeah, i am working on windows2000 server. the starterkit is working fine. Also he has given some exampleson java,c programs in the examples directory. i want to try them with a new broker rather than the default one.

But in the developer kit, he has mentioned how to configure, work with and all other stuff regarding the broker but no where it is given how to create a new broker.

can u post the steps of doing or some link to reference.it’ll be very useful to me…

Regards

In the EntireX Broker Administration Tool is a button labeled “Add New Broker”. Use this to create a new Broker instance.

Kind regards,
Rolf

Hi,

I guess you have installed on Win platform. By default, the installation process will create a broker for you.
Start “EntireX Broker Administion”, you would see a broker called “ETB001”. Try to start it up.
The task you have to do next depends on how you use the Broker. Please refer to the section “EntireX Developer Kit” from documentation.

Cheers…Tony

In the EntireX Broker Administration Tool is a button labeled “Add New Broker”. Use this to create a new Broker instance.

Kind regards,
Rolf