Creating SOAP API with MTOM alongwith attachment

Hello,

I have been trying to create a SOAP API in APIgateway with MTOM attachment enabled.
When i am calling the native service it has no issue and is working fine.

But when i am trying to call the same via SOAP API, it is giving error as below
#######################
[26161] Exception in incoming handler. msgId: javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException: Expected xop:Include as the sole child of an element information item (see section 3.2 of XML-binary Optimized Packaging) details {3} org.apache.axiom.om.OMException:
#######################

Just to inform, i am using SOAP 1.1 message protocol.
For the APIgateway configuration, i have implemented Straight through routing policy.
I tried with both SOAP Optimization method as none as well as with MTOM but its the same error.

Please suggest what am i missing here or how may i proceed further on this.

Regards,
Debapriyo

Hi Debapriyo,
What is the attachment size you are using? Can you also share the API export?

Regards.

@Debapriyo_Dasgupta1

let me know in which version of a API Gateway your facing this issue ?

I am running on 10.5 with zero Fix pack. I could able to execute the MTOM IS service which exposed as SOAP API with SOAP1.1 / 1.2 with SOAP Optimization Method as MTOM or none.

Hi Praba,
The size of the file is 2KB approx, so quite a small attachment.
Now after updating to Fix_14, the error has now changed to below:

<soapenv:Detail>
            <webM:exception xmlns:webM="http://www.webMethods.com/2001/10/soap/encoding">
               <webM:className>java.lang.IllegalStateException</webM:className>
               <webM:message xml:lang="">No more tokens are available.</webM:message>
            </webM:exception>
         </soapenv:Detail>

Regards,
Debapriyo

Hello Dinesh,

I am using APIGateway 10.5 Fix 14. Previously I was using same version with Fix 6.

Regards,
Debapriyo

its possible to create and share dummy IS and API Gateway . I will give try to access the same from my instance ?

This is unusual - I suggest that you create a support ticket.

KM

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.