Creating a URL for sending SOAP data

Hi,

I have created a web service connector to send SOAP data to the partner.I dont have a valid url for testing this service…Can you please let me know how to test the following service with a dummy url or please tell me how to create a url for testing purpose…

Service Used: pub.client:soapHTTP

Error :

webM:classNamecom.wm.soap.coder.SoapCoderRuntimeException</webM:className>
<webM:message xml:lang=“”>[ISC.0076.9211] SOAP Message Coder cannot encode output data; pipeline does not match output signature, required variable soapResponseData is missing</webM:message>
<webM:stackTrace xml:lang=“”>com.wm.soap.coder.SoapCoderRuntimeException: [ISC.0076.9211] SOAP Message Coder cannot encode output data; pipeline does not match output signature, required variable soapResponseData is missing
at com.wm.soap.coder.SoapCoderUtil.match(SoapCoder.java:1651)
at com.wm.soap.coder.SoapCoder.encode(SoapCoder.java:166)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.HTTPSOAPHandler.process(HTTPSOAPHandler.java:167)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.Dispatch.run(Dispatch.java:312)
at com.wm.util.pool.PooledThread.run(PooledThread.java:105)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

[ISS.0088.9133] Error while encoding RPC output
com.wm.soap.coder.SoapCoderRuntimeException

Thanks,
Sathish

create a service which replicates the operation of webservice in any of your webMethods Integration servers (this service should take the soapinput …perform the operation and return the soap responce to the calling service).u can give the path of the service which u created in your soapHTTP call.

HTH

For testing your ability to properly process the response from the service provider without actually invoking the web service:

• write a service that builds the soap message you expect to receive from the service provider. If you have a sample soap message, just passing it to pub.soap.utils:stringToSoapData will suffice
  • comment out the soapHTTP call
  • insert a call to your test service to place a test instances of soapResponseData into the pipeline

Mark

Thanks for Your help Mark and Srikanth !

Regards,
Sathish