Could not find stored procedure 'spTypeLoad'

Hello everybody,

I have to set up a completely new environment with Windows 2003 Server (Standard 32-bit) on one machine and MS SQL-Server 2005 (Enterprise 64-bit) on another

On the first machine I started the DB-Component-Configurator and had it create a completely new database in SQL-Server. This completed successfully without any warnings.

Next, I wanted to start MWS to have it initialize its database tables, but when I run it, it throws the following exceptions and shuts down MWS again:

2011-03-15 11:07:53 CET (Framework : INFO) - Initializing com.webmethods.portal.service.meta2.impl.TypeService
[wm-cjdbc36-0039][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Could not find stored procedure 'spTypeLoad'.
java.sql.SQLException: [wm-cjdbc36-0039][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Could not find stored procedure 'spTypeLoad'.
        at com.wm.dd.jdbc.base.BaseExceptions.createException(Unknown Source)
        at com.wm.dd.jdbc.base.BaseExceptions.getException(Unknown Source)
2011-03-15 11:07:53 CET (Framework : INFO) - No registered exception delegate
2011-03-15 11:07:53 CET (Framework : WARN) - Error initializing component: default
java.sql.SQLException: [wm-cjdbc36-0039][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Could not find stored procedure 'spTypeLoad'.
2011-03-15 11:07:53 CET (Framework : FATAL) - [POP.001.0002] A "{0}" occurred with the Message "{1}"
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at com.webmethods.portal.service.meta2.impl.MetaManager.setPortalSystemState(MetaManager.java:188)
        at com.webmethods.portal.service.meta2.impl.MetaManager.init(MetaManager.java:60)

Should this stored procedure it seems to be missing here have been installed with the DB-Component-Configurator?

Could it be that this is missing in the SQL-Server part of the DBCC?

Can I manually create the stored procedure(s)? I suspect that this one is not the only one :confused:

Thank you for your help in advance,
Sascha

This is weird. After googling a bit, it seems that I am the only person ever to get that error messag…