Convert object to document

When I run wm.tn.route:list it returns an object which looks like a string containing a document structure:

[>>>BasicData:RuleName=EANCOM DESADV93A,RuleDescription=Processes EANCOM DESADV93A documents…

I think it’s just a document having a identity crisis, but how to convert this to a real document? I bet there’s a very easy trick for this. ( webMethods 6.0.1)

Andre,

This service wm.tn.route:list will just returns all the TN Processing Rules (Results Output:rules/contents (object).list of all TN PRules)

I am not sure what you are looking for and what is the point of converting object to Document using this scenario.

Can you elaborate more on your requirement?

HTH,
RMG

RMG,

The service returns a very long string containing key=value pairs, and some kind of structure with >>> and <<< as separators. I’ve heard once that it is very easy to convert this into a document, and that it actually is a representation of a document. But whatever I do, I cannot convert this string into a document (without using flat file parsing).

Andre

Andre,
did you try this approach:

xml string to xml node to xml document ??

Andre,

Still i am sure what you are trying to accomplishing using that output once you convert to a document.

Any way try above mentioned approach.

hi Jasen,
i am fasing the same problem.can you please tell me how you resolved itthanks in advance

Hello,

Yemi Bedu