Community Editions

Community Editions of Adabas and Natural for Windows are now available for download from the Software AG Tech Community. These editions are fully functional versions of Adabas and Natural and are available free of charge for personal usage only.

Please see: [url]http://techcommunity.softwareag.com/ecosystem/communities/public/contents/downloads/index.html[/url] for more details.

Great! :smiley:

My PC at home is an SAG-free zone. But maybe I’ll install it next week :wink:

I filled out the neccessary screens from Community edition two days ago waiting for Natural 634 download links wonder whats the holdup? Same thing happened on Adabas 614, was able to download but license key has not been mailed yet. Can you install without it?

The Community Edition of Adabas 6.1.4 can be installed without a license file; simply skip the screen where you are asked to provide the license by pressing “next”.

Same thing happened on Adabas 614, was able to download but license key has not been mailed yet. Can you install without it?.. :roll:

plc training in chennai /
plc training in chennai /
best plc training in chennai /
plc training in chennai / plc training in chennai / plc training chennai

my system is not supporting new version of natural & adabas, is that for specific window ??

And what is “your system” ?