com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: [ISS.0085.9159] Inva

hello,
i am populating a publishable document with values retrieved from the database.when using the pub.publish:publish it is giving me the followin error
com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: [ISS.0085.9159] Invalid input. ‘document’ is a required parameter of type IData.
i have given the exact namespace in the documentTypeName field as well as mapped my publishable document to the document in the service in of the publish service.
kindly reply if you have any suggestions or solutions to this problem
thanks and regards,
Kiran

Hi Kiran,
When you look to the result just before the publishing step, is the document existing ?
Regards,
Simon

what is the erro

com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: [ISS.0085.9159] Invalid input. ‘document’ is a required parameter

Check whether document is available in the Pipeline or not just before calling pub.publish:publish service.

Hi,
have you got the solution? I am getting the same problem but it is pubishing some records and for others it is throwing an error.

Let me know the solution if you have.

It appears numerous developers are experiencing the same ‘Invalid input. ‘document’ is a required parameter of type IData’. What is causing this? Thanks in advance.

Hi All,

can you please provide some more details about IS, Developer & Broker Versions being used.

Please provide the answers to the questions asked earlier in this thread together with the error messages from the ServerLog and/or ErrorLog.

Which value did you use to set the documentTypeName field?
Copy the document from the NavigationPanel in Developer into the Input_Setter Dialog for this field.

Regards,
Holger

can you pls check entire path of document u mentiond pu.service.document

com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: [ISS.0085.9159] Invalid input. ‘document’ is a required parameter of type IData , while running the service, when i’m debugging , they ll exit from publish service.