Code example of "tree" or "async tree" C

Could anybody tell me where to find examples of use for the CAF graphical controls for “tree” or “async tree”? They need a List or Array of INode and this data structure is the origin of my problems.

I have not found anything neither in the SoftwareAG documentation neither in the SoftwareAG web pages.

It would be perfect if exists any web page with examples of use of each CAF graphical control.

Thank you very much.

hi dear,

I have attached a project zip which contains sample codes Async Tree and Tree.

First, you extract the ZIP file. you will get a folder with name “CAF tree examples”. now import this into your workspace. details below.

Now, goto Designer-> In menu “FILE” → IMPORT -->A box appears–> under SoftwareAG–>Existing CAF projects to workspace–> next → now in Select ROOT Directory browse the CAF Tree Examples Folder which you UNZIPPED.—>next or finish…

now you can see the VIEW files of Async tree and tree in your SOLUTION View under CAF Tree Examples project…

All da best… :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :lol: :o
CAF tree exmaples.zip (2.91 KB)

hi dear,

I have attached a project zip which contains sample codes Async Tree and Tree.

First, you extract the ZIP file. you will get a folder with name “CAF tree examples”. now import this into your workspace. details below.

Now, goto Designer-> In menu “FILE” → IMPORT -->A box appears–> under SoftwareAG–>Existing CAF projects to workspace–> next → now in Select ROOT Directory browse the CAF Tree Examples Folder which you UNZIPPED.—>next or finish…

now you can see the VIEW files of Async tree and tree in your SOLUTION View under CAF Tree Examples project…

All da best… :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :lol: :o
CAF tree exmaples.zip (2.91 KB)

Thank you very much for your help.

But I have a problem. I only see the “.view” files in your attached file and therefore I can not import it as a project.