Cluster Hosts are disapearing

Hi Team,

we have two Integration servers are in cluster, some how one node has disappeared from cluster Hosts. (IS v9.8)

Do you guys have any idea how to get back that node into cluster without restarting that IS? Is there any refresh/rejoin facility/service to do this?

Thanks.
Krish

Hi Krish,

Any error you are seeing in IS and TC logs ? Please check TC server (it is up or not) from that node which is getting removed from cluster.

I hope you are using terracotta for cluster.

Thanks,
Yogesh

Hi Yogesh,

Yes, we are using TSA. and everything fine and didn’t see any error messages, I suspect due to high memory/CPU utilization on that specific time one server got disconnected from TSA. Am sure restart that IS will resolve this issue.

But any idea how to rejoin this IS node to TSA without restart?

Thanks,
Krish

Hi Krish,

Reconnecting client to TSA can be achieved by setting below TC properties.

l2.l1reconnect.enabled=true
l2.l1reconnect.timeout.millis=value in milliseconds.

Also please refer to Terracotta Cluster configuration guide for further details as setting above property may impact the performance.

Thanks,
Yogesh

Hi Yogesh,

I think you are not understanding my point.

Whether the below mentioned parameters will help to connect/rejoin the IS into the cluster [b]without restarting [/b]the IS.

l2.l1reconnect.enabled=true
l2.l1reconnect.timeout.millis=value in milliseconds.

Regards,
krish

Yes that’s what i have confirmed in my previous post.

But as i told you earlier, please refer to Terracotta Cluster configuration guide for details.

Thanks,
Yogesh

Below parameters already configured in tc-config.xml but still it’s not joining without IS restart. Do u see any other reason?.

Thanks, krish

Please share your TC and client log during the time of issue.