CloudStreams Connector SuccessFactors - Error occurred while invoking the service with an interact

So I most recently updated to a new release of the WmSAPSuccessFactorsProvider, the version number is 9.10.0.0.12. Ever since this release I get the following error whenever I send a request to the SuccessFactors tenant via OData (doesn’t matter if it’s query / update / insert):

Error occurred while invoking CloudStreams connector service ‘wm.cloudstreams.sap.successfactors.odata2.util:fetchCSRFToken’ using virtual service ‘WmCloudStreams.RestVS’. Details: Error occurred while invoking the service with an interaction handler. Details : 'This WmSAPSuccessFactorsProvider provider’s com.softwareag.cloudstreams.sap.successfactors.odata_v2 connector’s SAPSuccessFactorsODataV2Service service’s serviceRootUri interaction can not be found '. Cause: This WmSAPSuccessFactorsProvider provider’s com.softwareag.cloudstreams.sap.successfactors.odata_v2 connector’s SAPSuccessFactorsODataV2Service service’s serviceRootUri interaction can not be found
com.softwareag.cloudstreams.exception.CloudStreamsConnectorException: Error occurred while invoking the service with an interaction handler. Details : 'This WmSAPSuccessFactorsProvider provider’s com.softwareag.cloudstreams.sap.successfactors.odata_v2 connector’s SAPSuccessFactorsODataV2Service service’s serviceRootUri interaction can not be found ’

The interesting thing is that although I get this error, I still get a valid result back from SuccessFactors. Everything seems to work fine with the OData Connector, but this error is strange.

Has anyone noticed a similiar behaviour?

Thanks,
Ocin

Hi Nicolas,

Yes, we could reproduce this issue and is a non-fatal one. There’s an internal defect logged to track this issue and we will release a fix soon.

Thanks,
Punith

Hi Punith,

thanks for the reply. I will be awaiting the fix.
Ocin

Hello,

please give me an update. When can I expect the release that fixes this issue?
Thank you