CentraSite StartUp Issue

We have installed and configured CentraSite 7.1 to run on a default JBoss server. We use instead of HSQL-Database Oracle 10g Database.

I have configured the registry.properties file for all 4 databases like that:

PORTAL DATABASE SERVER TYPE

#infravio.portal.db.server=hsql
infravio.portal.db.server=oracle
#infravio.portal.db.server=sqlserver ##

PORTAL DATABASE DRIVER #infravio.portal.db.driver=org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver infravio.portal.db.driver=oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver #infravio.portal.db.driver=net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver

PORTAL DATABASE CONFIGURATION infravio.portal.db.username=infravio

infravio.portal.db.password={3DES}ZR1QOUvFxmi7H+HNjmGgoQ== infravio.portal.db.hostname=xx.xx
infravio.portal.db.port=1521
#infravio.portal.db.identifier=
infravio.portal.db.service.name=orcl infravio.portal.db.connection.url=jdbc:oracle:thin:@xx.xx:1521:orcl

The following property is only for HSQL and HSQL Server Databases ## It stores the path of the Database. #infravio.portal.db.dir=${xregistry.home}/data

Then I have run product-config (verify, configure and diagnostics) and deploy the registry. Even I can lauched the product-config setup.

The Problem is: The CentraSite Login screen is completly blank.Why Can I not (as administrator@webMethods) logged in? No Error has been logged in the logs.

I’ve attached the registry.properties file and a few Screenshot. If I leave all Default Setting (like HSQL Database), then CentraSite Frontend with loginscreen works fine.

Thx a lot.
product-config deploy-registry.txt (1.95 KB)
CentraSite.rar (42.6 KB)

Pls comment these 2 properties
infravio.portal.db.service.name=orcl
infravio.portal.db.connection.url=jdbc:oracle:thin:@xxxx.xxx:1521:orcl

and use
infravio.portal.db.identifier=orcl