CentraSite Communication: Mediator IS

I am trying to set up the CentraSite communication for sending performance data to CentraSite from the Mediator IS. While saving the details i am getting an error as shown in the attached screenshot. Also, i am unable to see any performance metrics for my services in centrasite.
Any pointers ?

Thanks,
Janardan.
Screenshot.docx (49.3 KB)

Hello Janardhan,

You would get this exception if host name defined in the CentraSite Communication screen is incorrect or the machine is not reachable.

Please check if the host name configured which is in your case “server.com” is correct and up and running.

This is the host name of the machine where CentraSite is installed.

Hi Sesha,

Yes the host name is correct as configured. It is reachable as well, i can say this from the fact that i have configured the SNMP trap communication as well, and that is working fine.

Thanks,
Janardan.

I was able to solve this. I was configuring the CentraSite communication using the ‘Administrator’ user. Now since i had changed my default authentication configuration to use LDAP instead of ‘INTERNAL’, (in SMH), i had to qualify the ‘Administrator’ user with the ‘INTERNAL’ domain in the above configuration as well. This solved the issue!

Thanks,
Janardan.