cannot insert NULL into (\"ANALYSIS\".\"BAM_F

Hi Guys,

We are getting below mentioned error in datahandler log. This error comes at a regular interval. Can anyone help please…

com.wm.dd.jdbc.base.BaseBatchUpdateException: [wm-cjdbc35-0027][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into (“ANALYSIS”.“BAM_FACT_OMIENTE_V14”.“BAM_FACT_OMIENTE_V14_ID”)

at com.wm.dd.jdbc.base.BasePreparedStatement.executeOneStatementAtATime(Unknown Source)
    at com.wm.dd.jdbc.base.BaseStatement.executeBatchEmulation(Unknown Source)
    at com.wm.dd.jdbc.base.BasePreparedStatement.executeBatch(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingStatement.executeBatch(DelegatingStatement.java(Compiled Code))
    at com.webmethods.optimize.event.handler.EventInstanceStorage$EventBatch.execute(EventInstanceStorage.java(Compiled Code))
    at com.webmethods.optimize.util.TransactionWrapper.run(TransactionWrapper.java(Compiled Code))
    at com.webmethods.optimize.event.handler.EventInstanceStorage.writeBatch(EventInstanceStorage.java(Inlined Compiled Code))
    at com.webmethods.optimize.event.handler.EventWriter.writeEvents(EventWriter.java(Compiled Code))
    at com.webmethods.optimize.event.handler.EventWriter.onOutput(EventWriter.java(Compiled Code))
    at com.webmethods.optimize.event.handler.stage.EventStage.consumeObject(EventStage.java(Inlined Compiled Code))
    at com.webmethods.optimize.event.handler.stage.EventStage.access$300(EventStage.java(Inlined Compiled Code))
    at com.webmethods.optimize.event.handler.stage.EventStage$Consumer.run(EventStage.java(Compiled Code))
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:568)

Regards
Anil Bhagat

Anil,

I recieved a similar error last week. The issue appeared to be related to our upgrade to Oracle 10g.

After the upgrade, I created dimensions within the UI which attempted to create a Sequence and Trigger for the dimensions through Oracle. These failed because 10g requires specific grants to create sequences,triggers,etc…

No error message appeared within the UI but what I noticed was none of my monitors were collecting data. I then saw the error message above.

let me know if this helps.

-Ivan