C:\SoftwareAG\MWS\server\default\deploy\CSChangeCode\WEB-INF

Hi All,

while re-deploying my CAF application after some changes from designer, it is showing below error, after uninstalling from install components from sysadmin,than if i try re-deploy it is not giving below error it is deploying sucessfully.

2)if i restart the MWS server , while starting of MWS in logs page it is showing below error for some CAF projects , can any one help why below error is coming.

Version Information

Version: 8.0.2.0.192
Build Date: 2011-04-13
Installed Fixes: MWS_8.0_SP2_Fix8

Error

2011-05-23 10:22:47 GMT+02:00 (Framework:WARN) - [POP.001.0002] A “java.io.FileNotFoundException” occurred with the Message “C:\SoftwareAG\MWS\server\default\deploy\CSChangeCode\WEB-INF\portlet.tld (Access is denied)”
java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\SoftwareAG\MWS\server\default\deploy\CSChangeCode\WEB-INF\portlet.tld (Access is denied)
at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(Native Method)
at java.io.FileOutputStream.(FileOutputStream.java:179)
at java.io.FileOutputStream.(FileOutputStream.java:70)
at com.webMethods.rtl.locator.FileLocator.getPersistentStream(FileLocator.java:77)
at com.webMethods.rtl.locator.StreamLocatorFactory.getPersistentStream(StreamLocatorFactory.java:115)
at com.webMethods.rtl.util.FileUtil.getPersistentStream(FileUtil.java:246)
at com.webMethods.rtl.util.FileUtil.copyContent(FileUtil.java:1003)
at com.webMethods.portal.webapp.jetty6.WebApplicationInstallService.install(WebApplicationInstallService.java:316)
at com.webMethods.portal.framework.mech.install.StartWebApplications.startWebApplications(StartWebApplications.java:73)
at com.webMethods.portal.framework.mech.install.StartWebApplications.init(StartWebApplications.java:39)
at com.webMethods.portal.system.init.impl.DefaultPhase$InitializableWrapper.init(DefaultPhase.java:126)
at com.webMethods.portal.system.init.impl.DefaultPhase.initComponent(DefaultPhase.java:107)
at com.webMethods.portal.system.impl.BaseProvider.initComponents(BaseProvider.java:601)
at com.webMethods.portal.system.impl.BaseProvider.init(BaseProvider.java:169)
at com.webMethods.portal.system.init.impl.DefaultPhase.init(DefaultPhase.java:49)
at com.webMethods.portal.system.init.impl.DefaultPhaseProvider.initComponent(DefaultPhaseProvider.java:259)
at com.webMethods.portal.system.impl.BaseProvider.initComponents(BaseProvider.java:601)
at com.webMethods.portal.system.impl.BaseProvider.init(BaseProvider.java:169)
at com.webMethods.portal.system.init.impl.DefaultPhaseProvider.initializePhases(DefaultPhaseProvider.java:89)
at com.webMethods.portal.system.init.impl.ClusterPhaseProvider.initializePhases(ClusterPhaseProvider.java:53)
at com.webMethods.portal.system.PortalSystem.init(PortalSystem.java:872)
at com.webMethods.portal.system.PortalSystem.main(PortalSystem.java:824)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
at com.webMethods.portal.system.start.Main.start(Main.java:129)
at com.webMethods.portal.system.start.Main.main(Main.java:38)

When a web app is deployed, MWS copies some file(s) into the web-apps WEB-INF folder. Does the process that MWS starts with have write access to the MWS folder? Is the disk out of space? Does this file exist? MWS\server\default\deploy\portal.war\WEB-INF\tlds\portal.tld?

Regards,
–mark

Hi Mimel,

MWS\server\default\deploy\portal.war\WEB-INF\tlds\portal.tld file is exist in same path and disk is not our space it has lot of space still and process that MWS starts have write access to the MWS folder.

this error is throwing not only at the time of starting MWS , it is happening even if i re-deploy same project from designer.

Regards,
Anil Kumar Ellendula

Please try:

• Delete the CSChangeCode.war file (MWS will undeploy it)
  • Delete the CSChangeCode.war if it exists in the deploy\failed directory
  • Delete the deploy\CSChangeCode\ directory if it exists.

Then try to redeploy.
Regards,
–mark

Hi Mimel.

Thanks for reply i was doing deleting war file from install Administration from sysadmin and re-deploying from designer all these days when i get this error for any project ,can you please explain me i need to uninstall the project and re-deploy is the solution for this error or any permanent solution to rectify this problem.

Regards,
Anil Kumar Ellendula

The standard approach that you’ve been using should work fine. However, since something is no longer functioning correctly (we would need to look at the first failure to understand how the deployment of this application got into an inconsistent state), we need to use a temporary workaround. Once the workaround is successful, you should be able to go back to your normal way of deployment.

Regards,
–mark