Blaze RMA deployment from MWS to IS cluster

Hi,
I need to deploy the blaze rules(Same project and same set of rules) from the MWS RMA to an IS cluster. I see option to add only one IS from the MyWebMethods → Business Rule Settings page.

While deploying the rule set, I enable the Distribute to cluster option and deploy. But each time I am getting different type of errors as below.

I have verified cluster settings , and the WmRules config file in WmRules package has the wm.rules.distribute=true (as mentioned in the SAG documentation)

If any of you have done deployment of RMA to IS cluster, please provide your inputs

Unable to deploy entrypoints.
Deploy failed for eshara.corp.xxxxx:xxxx
[ISC.0081.9008] Node {0} does not exist
Deploy rolled back from all servers

wm.server.ns:deleteNode
[ISC.0081.9008] Node {0} does not exist

Deploy failed for eshara.corp.xxxx.xxxx:17522
[ISS.0085.9084] Unable to lock: EAI_BAM_BlazeRules:AHBFetchCycleInfoDetailRuleset. It has been locked by user Administrator.

Deploy failed for eshara.corp.xxxxxx:17522
[ISS.0026.9110] EAI_BAM_BlazeRules:AHBFetchCycleInfoDetailRuleset : Name already used by another service type in EAI_BAM_BlazeRules package

Did you figure out yet? I am having similar problem. I get
None of the object models contains a definition for the type ‘xxxxx’

None of the RMA experts monitor this forum. You might try to repost here: http://tech.forums.softwareag.com/viewforum.php?f=186&C=30&sid=5f66e6b6e4e90b2693ed31d6d7da531d (The BPM forum)

Regards,
–mark