Bizdoc Content field is null

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to submit a flatfile to TN through a document gateway service.The document is getting recognized successfully in TN.I'm routing the ffdata(stream object) and TN_parms to TN using routeFlatFile.After submiting it's showing that the document has been recognized,but the content and ContentParts-Bytes (incase of large document handling)  is coming null.But in Transaction Analysis ,the content tab is containing the data.In the processing rule,i'm invoking a service to execute.In that service,giving Content as input to ff convertToValues. Then it's throwing an error that ffData cannot be null.

Could anybody help me out…
It’s very Urgent

Thanks
Renuka

What are you giving as inputs to your service?
Thanks,
Jay

How are you mapping bizdoc content in convertToValues?

Are you able to see the content in pipeline while debugging?Please make sure you are getting bizdoc/content or use the service wm.tn.doc:getContentPartData with partName and getAs(Stream or bytes)

Once you have the flatfile content in the pipeline,execute the convertTovalues step manually for testing.

HTH
RMG

Hi RMG,

Thanks for the reply.I have used getContentPartData service and it's working fine.

Regards
Renuka

Glad to know you have resolved.

HTH,
RMG