Free trial version 10.5
- Inside the Linux box have cloned repos.
- The first one is - GitHub - SoftwareAG/webmethods-sample-project-layout: Sample project layout for webMethods assets. This sample also demostrates CI quick set up together with https://github.com/SoftwareAG/sagdevops-ci-assets
- The second one is - GitHub - SoftwareAG/sagdevops-ci-assets: Software AG DevOps library to support assets CI (continuous integration) with webMethods 9.x and 10.0. Work together with https://github.com/SoftwareAG/webmethods-sample-project-layout
- created azure pipeline and added all the assets and build.xml file from repo webmethods-sample-project-layout and create pipeline.yaml file
- pipeline.yaml file attached
pipeline.txt (1.1 KB)
- Inside the CI assets repo - updated system properties file.
System.txt (1.3 KB)
- Finally I have executed the pipeline but it went failed.
- I have attached
deploy.log (18.1 KB)
- Note: when I’m executing build stage alone I can see azure workspace and a composite package has been created in this location RepoIndexer is processing composite Fibonachi from composite file /home/viswa/azure-build-work/1/s/target/sag-Source/build/IS/Fibonachi.acdl
10 ) when I’m executing the deploy stage above the package I don’t any IS/Fibonachi.acdl inside azure work folder, please refer the below image
Error log attached