ARIS install on Azure

Goto: github / BlargoKRM / Azure-ARIS / wiki
(Since I can’t post a link, add the .com above and remove the spaces)

I wanted to share my recent experience and the PowerShell scripts I’ve developed for installing ARIS on Azure virtual machines (VMs). When I embarked on this project, I couldn’t find comprehensive documentation that truly addressed the necessary steps. However, with perseverance and determination, I successfully navigated the process and documented each step along the way.

I’m excited to share these PowerShell scripts with the community, as they have proven to be effective in setting up ARIS on Azure VMs. You can find the scripts and accompanying documentation in my GitHub repository.

I welcome any feedback or suggestions you may have. If you encounter any issues or have ideas for improvement, please don’t hesitate to contribute to the repository or reach out to me directly.

Feel free to explore the repository and leverage the scripts for your own ARIS deployments on Azure VMs. Keep in mind that while I’ve done my best to create reliable and functional scripts, it’s essential to test and adapt them to your specific requirements and environment.

Thank you all for your support and collaboration. Let’s continue to learn and grow together as a community!

• Azure & ARIS Install
  • Web Access
  • SSL Certificate
  • SMTP Server
  • LDAP
  • SSO
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.