using the API Gateway 10.7 docker image, we get an error when calling an API over HTTPS:
- We didn’t change the default configuration of the keystore or truststore
- An HTTPS port is also configured
- The native API does support HTTPS
- A HTTP request over the API Gateway endpoint works
- No other policies are configured for the API except the standard ones (Transport and Routing)
We can call the native API over HTTPS just fine, but when setting the API Gateway endpoint and the Transport to HTTPS we get the error calling the API Gateway endpoint of the API. We also tested it with other APIs with the same result.
Any help is appreciated!