Any error when run service in IS 6.01

can any help me in this cases if we run service in IS 6.01 select in oracle and then we can insert into MSSQL before insert we check in MSSQL any or no the data if no can insert and then if any the data can update with 8000 rows. after run the service can Error like this java.sql.SQLException:[DataDirect][SQLServer JDBC Driver]Object has been closed.

any one help me in this case…?

thx,
-Widodo-

Hi,

which version of the DataDirect Driver are you using?
The one delivered with webMethods or your own copy directly from DataDirect?

If it is the first option you wont be able to use this approach in newer wM releases starting with 6.1.

Instead of using the DataDirect Driver you should try to use the MS SQL JDBC Driver available from Microsoft Product Downloads.

Regards,
Holger

Hi, Holger

which version of the DataDirect Driver are you using?
we using DataDirect 6.03 Type 4

The one delivered with webMethods or your own copy directly from DataDirect?
deliver with webMethods 6.01 with flow just when insert into MSSQL we check record any or not.

Instead of using the DataDirect Driver you should try to use the MS SQL JDBC >>Driver available from Microsoft Product Downloads.
yes i will try JDBC from Microsoft Product Downloads

has any clue for this case…

Regards,
-Widodo-

Holger, Widodo

I’m seeing the exact same problem (“[Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver for JDBC]Object has been closed.”) w/ our IS 6.1 instance (upgraded from 4.6 to 6.0.1 to 6.1). We’re using the latest Microsoft driver (2.2.0037) but this problem persists…any ideas?

Widodo, did you get your problem resolved? If not, maybe it’s not something w/ IS settings but SQL Server that we should be paying attention to…it might be beneficial to compare our environments.

Cheers,
Yoni

Hai Holger,Yoni

Widodo, did you get your problem resolved? If not, maybe it’s not something w/ IS >>settings but SQL Server that we should be paying attention to…it might be >>beneficial to compare our environments.

Not Solved , I Try it Driver from Microsoft if record greather than 9000 it stil Error
can any one help me…?

Cheers,
-Widodo-

Hello,
Can the steps to generate the problem be outlined again. I thought it was:

1. Select records from Oracle
  2. Check SQLServer if any or all the records exist
  3. Insert the records into SQLServer

And from here, you “can” do this for a less than 9000 records, but when you reach this upper limit, you get “Object has been closed”. Do any of the records commit? Can you consistently insert 8500 records each time?

I do wonder what your jdbc settings are. Are you useing XA transactions? Maybe you should try this particular portion with NO transaction. Good day.

Hello to,

And from here, you “can” do this for a less than 9000 records, but when you reach >>this upper limit, you get “Object has been closed”. Do any of the records commit? Can >>you consistently insert 8500 records each time?

i think if any Error can rollback all record.

I do wonder what your jdbc settings are. Are you useing XA transactions? Maybe you >>should try this particular portion with NO transaction. Good day.

I use WMDB Adapter Not JDBC.

Do you have a exception call stack or any more details on the error you are getting?

I don’t see how the size of the transaction matters to IS or the JDBC Driver, but since there are many unique inserts, it is possible SQL Server is aborting the transaction. Maybe there isn’t enough log space available to SQL Server or the account has some restrictions on it. Is there any error information in SQL Server that would help?

The other place there could be a problem is in the WmDB JDBC Connection Pool. What is the pool size? For the sake of this test, if there is nothing else using this connection Alias, set the min and max connections to 1 to make sure there isn’t another connection in the pool, which has timedout, that suddenly gets used.

HTH,
Fred

Hi Fred,

Do you have a exception call stack or any more details on the error you are getting?

No Just (java.sql.SQLException:[Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver for JDBC]Object has been closed.)

I don’t see how the size of the transaction matters to IS or the JDBC Driver, but >>since there are many unique inserts, it is possible SQL Server is aborting the >>transaction. Maybe there isn’t enough log space available to SQL Server or the >>account has some restrictions on it. Is there any error information in SQL Server >>that would help?

Ok Fred Mybe we ask the SQL Server admin for this.

Rg,
-Widodo-

ERROR java.sql.SQLException: Closed Connection
2009-04-13 02:45:31 EEST [ART.0114.1007E] Adapter Runtime: Error Logged. See Error log for details. Error: [ART.114.305] Adapter Runtime (Transaction): Error while rolling back t
ransaction 20090413_02_44_14_338. The transaction in progress is 33379.
2009-04-13 02:45:31 EEST [PRT.0101.0374V2] (T27) *** SERVICE EXECUTION FAILED ***

2009-04-13 02:45:31 EEST [ART.0114.1007E] Adapter Runtime: Error Logged. See Error log for details. Error: [ART.114.305] Adapter Runtime (Transaction): Error while rolling back t
2009-04-13 02:45:31 EEST [PRT.0101.0374V2] (T27) *** SERVICE EXECUTION FAILED ***

I am trying to insert nearly 20000 records from WM to Oracle but after few successful insertions i am getting the below error.Could you please someone help me in providng some help on this how to resolve this issue…?

Regards,
Arun