Software AG is proud to announce the release of webMethods 9, the most comprehensive product suite that leverages the four forces of cloud integration, mobile application development, social collaboration, and “big data.” This release of the webMethods product suite delivers real-time data to users at the point of decision, integrated with fully digital, enterprise-wide business processes. The suite includes the market’s first in-memory–enabled Enterprise Service Bus, which lets webMethods product suite users take advantage of the suite’s significant performance improvements when integrating time-sensitive cloud and mobile applications.
Here are the key highlights of this release:
- webMethods CloudStreams: Integrate cloud-based applications with any IT infrastructure using webMethods CloudStreams, a new product that enables customers to easily and efficiently integrate SaaS applications such as Salesforce.com with other on-premise and other SaaS applications, and govern their integration.
- webMethods Mobile Suite: Enable mission-critical mobile applications and with the webMethods Mobile Suite, which enables customers to fully utilize mobile opportunities for their business applications based on the highest security standards.
- webMethods InfoStreams: Respond instantly to critical business needs with the help of webMethods Infostreams, which brings real-time information to the right stakeholders, enabling collaborative actions and responses.
- webMethods ActiveTransfer: Simplify the process of automating and managing file transfers with trading partners with webMethods ActiveTransfer, Software AG’s new centralized MFT solution that handles all file transfers, providing a fast, reliable and scalable way of exchanging files regardless of size and file volume.
- webMethods Command Central: Easily manage and monitor your distributed webMethods environments with webMethods Command Central, a centralized management tool that provides visibility, improves consistency, and reduces risk in the management of webMethods environments.
In addition to these new products, webMethods 9 includes many product enhancements across the webMethods suite.
For more details, please see the Release Notes 9.0
On behalf of Software AG Product Management