After moving the package into Test environment , consumer webservices are not working.

Hi All,

I have package called Card servicing, which is having 8 operation and all are working fine in dev environment.

When i moved the same package from dev to test, some of the operation are not working due to the the output field coming as blank in the output response .

In case of dev enironment for any one of the operation ,any one of the field in the output response is coming as blank, it is diplaying as empty tag in the soap response.

In case of Test enironment,any one of the field in the output response is coming as blank, i am getting an error Executing Backend WS - [ISS.0088.9139] Output parameters do not conform to targetOutputSignature:
errorCode=VV-005 and errorMessage=[ISC.0082.9034] Field is absent, field must exist
in the soap response.

Please find the attached screen shot for the same. It will be greatfull, if some one help me on this.

Thanking you in advance.

Murali Krishna Kolli

This is not a WS interface issue. Check the service in your test system that is retrieving those data, debug it through, to see why it’s not returning anything.

If the consumer WS is working in dev it should work the same in other higher environments (test, qa etc)…

Make sure whether you have the right configuration (.properties files/config files) in the test environment as in dev and also check the fix levels on IS (dev and test).

Let me know if this helps…

Thank you very much mahesh and Tong Wang , I am working on it.