AddProfile button is not visible in MWS

Hi,

I am unable to add profile in MWS as the button is not visible. Instead “[POP.001.0002] A “javax.portlet.PortletException” occurred with the Message “null”” is seen on bringing up the Partner Profiles page in MWS.

Please suggest.

Thanks,
Prasantarmaye

Hi Prasantarmaye,

please check your IS server log where the corresponding TradingNetworks is hosted.

you might need to modify some of the TN ACLs on IS to add the MWS user you are trying to use the “Add Profile” Button with so it have the proper rights.

Additionally check that you have matching versions for TN Server (on IS) and TN UI (on MWS) applied as well as the latest patches for those for your current wM versions.

Regards,
Holger

Thank you, Holger.
TN ACLs on IS were missing. I have added them by running wm.tn.admin:install service. Now I can see Add Profile button.
To add the profile we have to Add ID and this time I see missing items in the ID TYpe as shown in the screenshot.

Hi,

please check if you have setup a database schema for the product TN with DB Configurator and this is assigned to the TN function in IS Admin under Settings → JDBC Pools.
Restart IS once afterwards, so that the database gets initialized property.

Remember to create an Enterprise profile before adding regular Partner profiles.

Regards,
Holger

Thanks Holger. Uninstalling and installing IS has solved the problem. Now I am seeing below error when I try to perform a ping-pond test to a trading partner(AEMO) as below:

com.wm.estd.ebXML.EbException: com.wm.estd.ebXML.EbException: com.wm.app.tn.err.EXMLException:

Error encountered in wm.tn.security:getSSLKeyAndChain. Private key is not defined.

com.wm.app.tn.err.EXMLException

<![CDATA[com.wm.app.tn.err.EXMLException:
at wm.tn.security.getSSLKeyAndChain(security.java:3266)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.JavaService.baseInvoke(JavaService.java:411)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.process(InvokeManager.java:744)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.util.tspace.ReservationProcessor.process(ReservationProcessor.java:46)
at com.wm.app.b2b.serv

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.